30 de gener 2007

so Hello!

Back from Frankfurt.
I am really glad to receive e-mails every now and then of people I haven't talked to lately. I have internet again, but I share it. Therefore I just have some time to look at e-mails and post this in record time. But I'm very happy of hearing from you, I really feel like knowing more of what you're up to and I'm back in Amsterdam the 2nd. And determined to make it better this year and have time for people. To meet instead of planning to meet. That's the most important thing after all. I've read a book about communication these days and I have to add chatting along with friends to my "diet".
Today I've had a dream with Puiti. It was just some nice chatting with a glass of wine. Maybe anticipating. I hope you or I make it soon to spend some time together.
And then a very erotic one with a girl in a white bikini in a swimming pool. As I was diving in the water I could see her vagina. And the rest you can imagine. Bikini, genitals, diving and face on... I am glad I can at least every now and then have an erotic dream. This one was nice and sweet. Like waves coming and going.
By the way, if anyone bothers using the comment tab: Do you know any other translation of the word "wave"? (not in English, Catalan, Spanish, Nederlands or German?)
Please help. I will explain.