21 de gener 2007

on the way back part I

I'm going through a rather hypergraphic stage. If only I would just
not be obsessed with the same things over and over...
Anyway I wrote something poisonous on the way to the beach today.
But it is not of great value, it was a sort of meditative writing. I'm
basically afraid of writing too much and the PC then commits suicide.
We are getting closer. I am a bundle of nerves going back to Germany
before I go to back to Holland next week.
I think I didn't break down since May 2006. If I couldn't until now it was because I had to gather strength to face all the problems and financial worries of setting up my own place. Electricity fucks up, water runs everywere, heater breaks 3 times, insurances, registration papers, enough work to arrive home made a disgusting piece of shit... And help started receeding, and the house was full of guests from August on, non stop (bless). So hey, I guess it has to happen every now and then, now that I have the time...