23 de gener 2007

In Germany

I am back from holidays. The trip back was absolutely tiring. I sat on the plane close to a guy and he saw me writing. He tried to start a conversation: You meet interesting people in planes, he said. I replied: Mostly INTERESTED. And I think that made it to make him shut up.
I missed a train and took a cab to get to my car. On the way the cab driver told me the story of his life. I know his whole family now, what they do, were they live.. And that he is a civil engineer. But language and opportunities made him become a cabby.
I found two accidents on the way. And a building site. A trip that was supposed to take 1 hour took me more than 2. On the way the camper's exhaust dropped and it started heating up. So I have to have it checked. Since I didn't sleep much all the way, and due to the technical problems my state at that point was quite pathetic. But I made it.
Anyhoo, I wanted to thank my friend in Cyprus and all the people there for the nice time. The temperature has dropped dramatically in central Europe and I've been lucky to get some sun. And ternura, Mimi mou. You have a beautiful world, very nice friends, boyfriend. I get all sentimental and think we should see each other at least once a year. But we will keep in touch. And I'm sure you will make it to Amsterdam. I can't quite wait.
It is currently quiet. I'm recovering of the trip. Tomorrow I have to work again...

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

Hi moro mou,
Of course we should meet at least once a year. I'll be in Germany 13-20 August and we'll try to visit you with Carol on the weekend. Please keep in touch....