21 de gener 2007

on the way back part III

The word of the month is "stimulate". There is nothing stimulating
about this type of life apart from the fact that I live in a central
location and I'm lucky to have people over all the time. What would I
do without all those people... I would submerge in my sheets and my
computer and turn into a pseudo soft assed Hikikomori. And believe me, nobody would be to rescue, so it is not an option. Here I am, and facing the dilemma all alone, with a little help from my friends. But I need people around constantly, it's not easy unless I'd live in a commune or sth like that. By the way, the sth like that was nice. I would recommend studying mostly for the times and moods you get to share with others alike.

But still, coming through day by day with something I don't really want, or, better said, I didn't expect for myself. Great, huh? Yeah, everything will be fine. Sure, Selveta.

Oh, check out this fantastic sunset... I was there, it was like getting what you need, the moment you needed it: