30 d’octubre 2009

why does it always train on me



Uf, coming closer to Singapore and all arrangements done for the 2 gigs. Only need shoes to go with my dress, my fantastic dress.

Once again, had a 14 hour train trip and slept like a baby. On hard sleeper. Which is like soft sleeper but more people. This time I shared with a bunch of guys and a woman.
I spent a lot of time Bali-dreaming, my next destination, AFPdreaming and (sorry) piesdemono-ing (for insiders).

When I woke up I had 3 people on my bed, imagine the surprise, and big slit eyes looking at me trying to find answers to my existence: age, marital status and children.
This time a guy served as an interpreter. A Vietnamese guy who spoke French. Told them about my many years, husbands and children. Asked a lot about Vietnam, got into social situation and the average Vietnamese conformity (and bit my tongue), when we got to religion I think I got them lost on my concept of believing in nature and the ancient sun worshiping cultures. From Siddharta's philosophy I got them into hippiesophy and due to the lack of following I left it there. Hippiesophy is a complicated subject.

But what was the surprise to see my bunk bed partner was studying Spanish... Showed me his books and he delivered proof to be on the right path.



Note a 12 hour sleep face...

I keep it short as well. Just back from Island-hopping in Nha Trang. No Mama Lihn's as I got too late for that and I am glad, as I could find a speed boat and enjoy very sweet company for lunch.

Also dann, I managed to loose the bottom of my bikini in a toilet and break again the fastening of the top, something is telling me it is time to buy a new bikini, nudism is not an option here, helaas...

Much love further, got me a room in Singapore right around the corner of the concert and I am going to try my best to deliver good reports!

4 comentaris:

Aurelie et Laurent ha dit...

Hi Selva!
Nice to read your adventures and thoughts while your travelling, keep on sharing them with us ;-)
Take Care
Aurelie

marlio ha dit...

Hi Selva,
sigo tus historias.
si todavia estas in singapura y quieres encontrar una agente del csc muy chevere que vive ahi, te paso el contacto.
dejas un msg en mi blog.

besitos y suerte

Unknown ha dit...

Que hubo niña bonita! Como andas? Interesante tus aventuras. Bueno aquí seguiremos siguiéndo tus aventuras cual perrito faldero. Te envidio un poco pero sanamente :-) Pon más foticos chica. Saludos. Juan.

PD: Que quien soy? Pues yoooo, el loco venezolano del EMS. Besitos.

postbabylon ha dit...

selvis, I need some serious breefing on the amanda palmer thing... dont quite follow!
besotes de tu chipirona