23 d’octubre 2009

In Hanoi

day 2,
Aah, don't let time pass by...
I was looking for the cables of the camera to be able to upload at least a picture of Hong Kong, but I have to learn to organize my bags better (and start getting rid of stuff).
In any case Hong Kong was an amazingly strange and beautiful city at the same time. A metropole that felt laid back.
Or it was the company... Met a friend I hadn't seen in ages. Great to get to see people some times. Beer made its way and as I was jet lagging, everything start becoming dreamy and time passed by in a whiff.

Ha Noi is villagyif you have been to other Asian cities. As my friend put it: like a Chinese city but with a more tropical touch. Noise and organised chaos.

Being picked up from a fantastic human being at this moment who is going to help me establish a bit.
Party tonight and still no concrete plan to get out. Have to get organised. It is the downturn of travelling alone. I don't have a good freind to remind me of all the things I forget or leave behind.

Hope to be able to hang some impressions in the form of pictures.
Slept 12 hours straight, aah, feels great now and it's a beautiful day!

1 comentari:

postbabylon ha dit...

Selvis, have fun dear.
and yes you need to organise your bags better:-)
besotes de tu chipirona