04 d’octubre 2009

The incredible eyes and the dirty girl

I have been biding time trying to get the image out, but it has caught me again today... Such amazing eyes I have seen these days, so long I didn't look into the eyes.

It all happened as I went to the doctor to remove my cyst. The doctor and the assistant were looking at my little horn/alien in my head while I felt the knife poking a hole in my scalp, yuks!
But that kept me little busy as I was much more into their eyes in front of me. I couldn't say if they are beautiful but they were definetely amazing.
Lagoon green both (I am a sucker for green eyes) and such a huge, huge eyeball it didn't fit in the eye and was kind of poking out, without even wearing contact lenses.
There I was mesmerized by the strange eyes that were fixed in me. Well, in my alien.

I asked them to show it to my. It was a puss bag with roots. I wanted to take it home, but I already have a half pension cat and plants so I didn't know where to put it... So cute and hungry!

So I am not allowed to wash my hair. And seen my condition the last days: sleep-wake-sleep-wake-eat-sleep I am definitely feeling like a daytime hikikomori with really filthy hair.
I have to admit I am being quite creative with the grease and the knots and I have added some fun to the filth. Hair is so sticky, anything sticks to it.

State of hair one week unwashed:




Dirty, dirty girl.

Today's feelings:
- I am mastering procrastination. At the moment I have 4 things running at the same
time and not doing a single one.
- A thought: As friends have said lately... I start admiting... I think I am
addicted to chaotic situations and turnarounds. Why? I am seeking proper guidance
to find out.
- Control freak on one side but just to ride twirls and turns... I am my own
tornado.