27 de setembre 2009

I used to be

You have no idea...
I was going through meaningful conversations, unfortunately once again analizing the sign of the times, that bit I always fought against, the one slapping you in the face...

I travelled once the Australian north coast with a drag queen and his 28 year old boyfriend, Max.
I remeber him so well... I remember at my 23s he kept repeating: when I was your age... I used to be/I used to do... That one person has remained in my mind because those 5 words stuck like a toffee as part of my memories.
And then, age apart I can kind of see myself telling to myself and only to myself: I used to be... To no interlocutor.
And then I remember my cigroneta explaining me, that depending who you expose yourself to you can reflect a totally different person and think: you ain't know me, some time ago in this same situation... Buf! Some time ago this wouldn't be happening, because I couldn't naturally care less. It is funny to see a similar self and act as the "I used to" and you se yourself acting as the one kind of person you thought you were so distant from, so not you.

Encrypted?
Pff, I am putting some thoughts in order, in chronological order, in the order of events and even against my principles, looking back to see where it all springs from.

Aah, reflective crap, cheap philosophy, but interesting to stop, think about it, have the time.
Time... and running that race against it. defying 2 years, getting the time back.
Just a few months wasted.
Not for long...
Incertesa, dolça incertesa...