08 d’abril 2007

was it the vodka?

Vodka is nice, and that one was great. Thanks to my Vodka buddy for the evening, I went to bed absolutelly clear head and positive energy.
It showed in dreams.
I had two. One was strange, because it involved a friend of mine diving in dirtwater. Maybe some kind of sign? In the dream I didn't want to dive. I don't like diving in water I cannot see the bottom.

It has been the weekend of the Eastern straycats. I saw more people these two last days than the last two weeks together. Chat, go out, have some Vodka and find out what's new with everyone. Since nothing really new is up with me.
I mentioned someone during my Vodka session. And he appeared in my dreams. I wouldn't have imagined dreaming I was having 'intimate relations' (yes, I have been watching abfab lately) with that person, but it awoke some curiosity. What if...?
At least he pretty much satisfied me in dreams (it is nice to wake up with an orgasm). Well, you never know.
So there you go. Nice dream.

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

En otro orden de cosas, y sin venir a cuento, salvo que quiera recordar una de tus primeras entradas en el blog, hoy me he comprado una Gesichtssauna. Estaba de oferta.
Petons,
yoyo

Selveta ha dit...

apa doncs! quan vingui a Berlin (pretty soon my dear) a fer seesió de bellesa. A mi un amic em va portar fang del mar mort, així que tenim un complert...