12 d’abril 2007

Anywhoo after the swimming I went to the animal pound to see if there was a cat I could help out. But they all come with special wishes: some want a garden, some want total attention (a cat?) some are aggressive, some unsocial... It was hard to be compatible with them. I felt I wasn't good enough for any. And so it should be, I guess, a cat has to be able to tame you, not the other way around... I told the lady maybe it was easier to educate a baby after all.
But I will keep an eye to see if I could be of any help for a cat looking for a home, without garden, with lots of visit, for a single working woman who's not always home and also loving owner who can spend some time cuddling and giving attention, but not too much, ah! and playful, I forgot. Most of the cats in the pound were the "most difficult" ones, and not much into playing.
For the better understanding of others, I would still so very not try to tame a kid!