07 de novembre 2009



They say images speak more than a thousand words. That would save me a few thousand...
Let's get it straight with the Bali-Feeling.

First, it is indeed a paradise, and to follow up, I am sleeping in a great house of an admirable survivor, in the middle of nowhere surrounded by rice fields and amazing, amazing people, so full of positive energy it is hard to imagine a better place or better moment.

BUT... What are we doing to the island? As soon as you get there you get a taken by the positive vibes of the place to see mediocre people are trying to turn it into a real state paradise for the ones who eat noodles all year and then want to pretend they are someone by having a jacuzzi. The rapid growth is making the small roads intransitable and soon enough the need of bigger infrastructures will be greater... And so we will move to change another paradise and make it ready to fit us, instead of us being ready to fit in it. In a way, I so very feel the island it somehow hurts me to see this.

At the moment I have found "the spot" and I am trying to get impregnated of its energy. The black sheep is called. A house for people who are not the same kind, a house owned by a Basque, I can surely relate and feel home.



View from the terrace.


We have been checking out the island and being on time for Yoga or a run on the beach.
At the moment I am just trying to set up the plan to become the ultimative surfing beyotch, but I have been too busy being too happy and loving the family-like feeling.




Above, death of a duck. There is a whole lot to explain in petit committee about this and in fact, I just did what had to be done. Pate!


Some picts more before closure and many hugs!
(I know my blogger account uploads in Facebook, to see the picts: )







Our big gorgeous gecko in da house!



And evil mokeys!