18 de novembre 2009

It keeps getting better

Lately I have lots of thoughts to share. It is this bit of earth, the Malaysian Borneo, which makes me want to.It is erally inspiring. Thanks Angel and Scott for giving me the greatest piece of advice prior to heading off to this side of the world.

After days of staying at fiends of friends this time, and unorganized with accomodation, I am flash backing to communal sleeping. Some other day to note how the generations have changed since I last checked in bunk beds.

I can't upload wonderful sunsets, fish and impressions of the last days in the Gilis, in Bali, not allowed in this hostel. Just one piece of advise to Bali goers: go straight to Gilis/Lombok or the south coast. I am going back to Bali (surely will go now and then) and that bit left me an impression to explore it with more time. North of the airport is sad and in a few years, the Gilis might be as well.

But well...

Love at first sight: Borneo - Kota Kinabalu. Sweet! Grinning since I stepped out of the aiport. Great weather, great food great people.

Spent a bit of the day with my new traveling buddies in Sapi, a near by island and I am heading off for some mountain trekking in the Kinabalu park, on the second highest mountain of South East Asia.

I would love to hang pictures, this is beautiful. I haven't seen much, but the impressions last in my mind like no other country.

En fin, ready to go. Hopefully will be able to show some fine shots.

PETONS!