08 de maig 2007

"the therapist"

I begin to accept. So what if I tend to have anxiety if I repress feelings? I must say it's nicer to cry. The neurons are amazing, they really are.
I found the solution. "The therapist", a friend used and experienced with it gave me what I should take. I found it so so cute I took it as a birthday present.
Although it inspired me to handle it some other way and get away with it in a much easier way. Conformation... And will.

... remt bepaalde prikkels af in de hersenen en werkt kalmerend. Gevoelens van angst, spanning, rusteloosheid en bezorgdheid nemen af. Ook eventuele lichamelijke klachten die het gevolg zijn van de angst en spanning (beven, klamme handen, transpireren, hartkloppingen, gespannen spieren) worden minder.


These magic pills...

And further, oh, I promise I won't use it, alternative medicine should work better. And I think I know the remedy. My door to acceptance.

Bellow the cute pink savior, good sleepless night!