18 de maig 2007

merci Txetxu!

NEWS!
I spent my 4 days off home, apart from going to the Spanish movie festival. And not entering it.

I feel so good! I finished the house, all those little details that bothered me.
On the 3rd day the postman arrived. A packet was waiting for me.

BEGO TIA PERO QUE GUAI!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! T'ESTIMO, tant...



Great, great b-day present.

Giving more names of people, since this is getting very gezellig. I will doublecheck if that is ok.

Thanks Txetxu for staying over and helping me, in all senses. You know I don't like being alone and you are great company. And very clean too :-)
Thanks for the movies: Pan's laberynth, La mala educacion, Volver (wow) and the ones I will watch next.
Thanks for the thousands of music you let me download from your private collection. I feel complete.
Specially the Pink Floyd one. Now I have everything I need.
Thanks for telling me I would be the last woman on earth you would go to bed with. In your case, it is a very big compliment and a proof of love. I take your word. You are a real friend.

And thanks for the popcorn, the beer, letting me cook for you, allow me to make you eat "plants" and let me choose my own food and not overfeed me (although you eat like a beast) and for having coffee ready when I woke up. Oh! And thanks for not cleaning my cup.

I survived 4 days without internet. It was beneficial. Somebody will save me today though and crack some connection until I find the perfect provider.

I will soon get a new flatmate and be able to share one more time... It comes handy in a very good moment.
See how it goes!

In the meantime Tommy is moving in with me again... Park walks, drooling tennis balls, licked legs and excitement everytime I enter the house... A hyperactive dog...
Oh dear!