10 de febrer 2007

free?

I had the most peculiar conversation with a friend today. What is freedom? I was determined to find out.

I am free, I am free now. Free as in from today on officially single.

... But it's strange, because it feels as free as it did a couple of hours ago, only without a feeling of guilt, of having to carry part on someone else's life. As in stepping out to carry on, wherever it takes me.

I guess I needed to do it to believe it myself.
But I have strange bubbles in my tummy and I'm somehow sad/euforic and in peace with myself, it is relieving not to have the worry of inevitably hurting someone by not being able to give more. It's me and the consequences I will have to deal with. I have these wings growing again and whithin the strange euforia, I'm scared to see where I land.
And somehow I can't wait to see how it feels further, where these wings are going to take me.
For the ones who know it, finally some picts of the place I purchased this spring. For the ones who don't, let's see how you find it. It is my favourite place to sleep and to shower. And it slowly feels like home.
Otherwise I realized it is no good place for concentration or inspiration. I might still be missing something...

Well, enjoy for now, the shower and the living room.






Today's felings: Strange butterflies celebrating a sad event (yes, I am that incongruent, get over it), sleepless as usual, but with the aroma of red wine in my mouth, digging in...