09 d’agost 2012

Sydney airport

AUG 9.
My ticket says that I am landing in Kuala Lumpur in just 10 hours.
It''s a long story to explain why I decided to sell my Burning Man tickets, leave aside the idea of a short visit to the US, Mexico and South America and how I decided, in just a week, that there are a few places in the world I really want to see.
Kuala Lumpur is just a hub. It was my Visa run, as I have been denied the visa I was applying for in Australia.

In Kuala Lumpur I will meet with Aenie, whom I met during a drama course in Sydney and my Barcelona friend Cristóbal in the Perhential Islands.
In one week I have managed to apply for a volunteer position in the Islands, but  I was too short of time to be processed. I am glad in a way, because volunteering for a week costs 400 DOllars and paying to work is something I dislike.

The idea of going to India developed since flights from Kuala Lumpur are quite affordable. KL flies to Kochi and there, there is Amma's ashram. The area is gorgeous, so here we go.

Tomorrow, update, adventure. I was late to apply for a Visa for India in Sydney and to check on vaccinations.
So I will be doing paper work around Kuala Lumpur

1 comentari:

Carolona ha dit...

That's my girl! Have fun!