01 de març 2007

I actually left the house

Amazing,
On Monday night I couldn't go to work because I accidentally drank a whole bottle of wine in the time it takes to carry a chat conversation (don't feel guilty Maita mou).



My head was a mix of Paracetamol and visits to Mr Roca to expel pinky bits.
Today I finally left the house coming out of my self-pityness. A great achievement.
I went to the supermarket and bought so much stuff the security guys had to help me lift my backpack. It was so heavy that the front wheel of my bike was lifting up, because I was resting my ass and groceries in the back. I've had worse supermarket returns. One time my grocery box spread in the middle of a crossing and over the tram rails just on time for the tram to cross and quench a couple of yoghourts, and no-one but an elderly woman helped me pick it all up and even asked me if I was ok. Bless her whoever she was.

I watched "city of God" and became very concerned about human nature. I just applied the guettoish dirty survival and ambicious game to higher spheres and became very scared of today's governments and their soffisticated mobbing. Fear, for a lot of power becomes a very ruthless addiction. Arrggg!

And moving on to gossip vomiting, I saw the flat next door is on sale. It was sold for about 20% the value of mine. And it looks exactly the same, same size, and even less cute. If it goes on like this in one year, cigroneta, maybe I will be able to sell it and move in with you down under. Oh man! the thought makes me so happy. I was biking in the rain, annoying fringe in my eyes and freezing rain blurring my sight and wondered again "what the hell am I doing in this country?" no place for a summeblume.

Today's feelings: kinda wondering about "life support system for..." - I made up a new alias. Hmm what now?
Self-pityness moving towards the "Gotta change" stage. Started by cutting my hair and request an annoying fringe. THIS annoying. Enjoy



PS: pict as been changed after hearing how unlucky the other was... I guess one for the vanity!

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Bueno...Ejem, no es tu mejor foto, pero me alegra saber que sigues viva. Es curioso lo que cuentas del piso, porque la coleguita esta que ha entrado nueva en Transparency me dice todo lo contrario: los pisos en Amsterdam no suben por el problema de las foundations. A mí, lo mismo me da, ahora tengo otras cosas en la cabeza, pero si lo vendes y te vas a Australia me quedaré más tranquila si eso te quita de la cabeza la absurda idea de marcharte a Sri Lanka. So lerda. Molts petons, nena, y sigue con el blog. Yoyo

Anònim ha dit...

En otro orden de cosas, ayer por la noche acabé la novela Abril Rojo. Creo que te va a gustar, (es triste pero immerhin) así que si tienes la ocasión, compra el libro. Su autor, Santiago Roncagliolo, peruano, tiene un blog: www.elboomeran.com y me parece que reside en Barcelona. Sigo buscando direcciones de procurement offices. Y,por favor, ya que de momento todo indica que no podré visitar Amsterdam, cuelga más fotos de tu morada....Petons, Yoyo.