17 de maig 2014

Dangling my feet on a cliff

Yesterday I went down to Diamond Bay, the most magic corner on Earth, the number one reason that makes  me so grateful of life in this place, among at least 20 other. 




Sitting on the edge of the rock, observing the rare calm dark blue and silver sea on full moon, full  light and those flickering little waves doing light worm like patterns in an incredible feast of white and the shiniest silver. I sat in silence and full connection with the impressive show in front of me. And promised myself that this must be written, that this life I live is extraordinary, that writing is a privilege and I deserve it.

It all came together. I experience an intense moral/emotional week on top of my lack of social life Monday to Thursday. This makes me a complete social animal Thursday to Sunday. 

And then Yoyo sends me a link about "El Ulltimo de la Fila" I devore and respect, beccause Manolo, who's in no way connected to Amanda Palmer is equally awesome. 
I set my Pandora station to "El Ultimo de la Fila" full melancholy and suddenly, this station sends me another little pearl: La Union. Lobo Hombre en Paris. 
I just came back from an inspiring run along the Watsons Bay reserve.  And I was thinking a lot about the moon and Paris. 

After my trip to India something big is growing.It wasn't the place. It was the needed connections to make a cycle activate. And I make it grow (Thursday to Sunday, when life starts for me) - I manifest, I receive, I create. 
Aham Brahmasmi.