04 de setembre 2012

motion healthiness

Motion healthiness. A word like that must have been coined. It describes my state some times.It is the sudden feeling of improved health, of liveliness when set in motion.
I feel sometimes like those old fashion watches you wrung when shaking your wrist. Rock me!

So, with 3 hours of wait for my next trip (sweeet and yaaay!) I couldn't help pulling my laptop to immortalise in words and a few images the last stage of the extended Malay visit.

Thank you Aenie again for letting me be your PA, appendix or Western sister these days. I'd be so honoured to return the favour whenever you have time to escape to OZ, or if we coincide some day in Amsterdam, or maybe even in Barcelona. I have been able to try all delicacies from all Asian corners, you have given me the joy of being able to eat lovely spicy food and I was pleased to share addiction to bubble tea with you.


I loved mum's meals...  Above a snapshot of the Wong sisters


 One of the best meals I have ever had!

Back at the airport I am alternating between the cold airco in the departures hall to the warmth outside. Somehow the view of the control tower in this subtle breeze makes my mind escape to nice memories, but more than that, makes me enjoy my now, the moment and reminds me of how lucky I am.

I am waiting to some of the Perhentian pictures to come my way.
The islands were a fantastic getaway  and allow you to experience them whatever way you please. You can watch them underwater, hike, be a beach bum or a party animal, or all at once.

Thanks to the Perhentian, a small enclave, we got to know each other better. I caught up with two friends from Barcelona Cristobal and Oriol. Ah, it was long overdue, so glad we shared so many moments!
Cristobal and I know each other from the uni days back in Barcelona, but were no more than very compatible indirect friends. Now the friendship has come closer, more direct, has strengthen the ties of the Barcelona connection and overall I can say, we have learnt from each other and got a very positive exchange out of that. Which is a very cool thing.

I have been running, swimming and yoga-ing every morning and I thank Oriol and his hyperactivity for waking me up each morning, eager and energetic.



Also thank you so much for giving my stamina something to do. I have a lot there and it loved to make you my partner in crime to jump out of 10 meter high towers, kayak through impossible tides, chase rats and other jaimitadas.Thank you for all that motion!



My friend Tony accompanied me to the train. Something very particular about him is that he has a special talent to sense energies. Thank you for being so generous and kind.

On my way to the airport,some strangers stroke predictable small chats with me. One question you get to be asked (after nationality) if you are being seen on your own is: are you alone?

With a wide smile, my favourite answer is: I am NEVER alone.