08 de febrer 2012

Slowly but nowly!

Hello dear readers, followers and whoever bumped into this site googleing nose-related pains.
Stick around, maybe you learn something new today, who knows.
As I have been given the gift to stop and listen to myself I will tell you, like the universe, I am, we all are in expansion.

I have been living in NZ, land of Teachings, where I still think there has been an interference for me to be able to close all cycles. Which was necessary to start mine here with a clear reset and with all lessons learnt. Not bothered. Cycles are that, cycles. Therefore, there will be another time around...

New destination: SYDNEY.

Let me tell you about this city and what it means to me.

I once published a post called: memory lane, which I deleted because it spread unnecessary and unwanted pain.

I decided to finally "give it up" to Sydney, since this city has only brought me love, laughter, waves and sun, probably the most important things a Mediterranean weird flower needs in order to blossom to its fullest. I have never loved so meaningfully, laughed so hard or admired the sea as much as I have done it here.

So, here I am, again. It's taken a week to settle and collect a few results of a few things I have set going.
They show slowly. It is surprising how plan A shows and then plan B manifests and so on, things keep changing and I take them as they come.

In any case big things going in my personal inner journey towards ascension.
In Sydney I have found out what direction my mission is taking, as it usually happens, it starts by clearing a few questions.

This introduction will lead to some updates of life in here. The ins and outs of this blessed space I am inhabiting and the ins and ins of the mind that inhabits me.

Yesterday, I stayed for a while in the living room. Communal spaces are often strangely silent and empty.
My new flatmate came around with a set of wings, they didn't belong to her and she didn't want them. I have never owned a pair of wings. I put them on and didn't take them off until bed time. They felt just fine! I thought of the Angel of abundance and the teachings of the violet fire...



I will sure honor the wings and transform them into an expression of art! Lots of ideas in that aspect. And a few people to look up to who are making them come true.




3 comentaris:

Jay ha dit...

Taking on the big one uh? Good for you! Hope you will enjoy Sidney soon :] xoxo oh, and these wings are awesome!

postbabylon ha dit...

ah, fresh starts... may the muse be with you!

Anònim ha dit...

Hacía tiempo que no pasaba por aquí. Espero que conserves esas alas. Petonets.

Yoyo