26 de desembre 2011

if I could be that strong mountain

Quick report from my little universe.
 
Little universe is telling me to climb that mountain. While I surrender: to thoughts, to Morpheus, to love and to that confusing moment of transition that leads to excesses and impulsive actions. I love the craziness of impulsive actions. They can change the course of the whole day, week, sometimes they can change your life.

In a thanking round I thank the universe so many times for throwing these gifts at me. I admit I sometimes don't quite know what to do with them. Ashamed, I ask for forgiveness and promise to be a better learner. I have so much more to learn, it is an exciting road, but filled with obstacles. You trip on them and have to get up alone. The ones you thought where along the road vanish. Same old.

 Rivers, my new passion during my trip to the South Island. I've always wanted to live by the sea. But rivers carry so much magic and so much laughter.

I've taken some time off from things happening and I just let them happen. Quick sand, a new fantasy. Artax in "The Swamps of Sadness". Artax succumbs to the sadness. Such a beautiful metaphor. I pray to the infinite expanding space to manifest the meditative mountain where thoughts flow through waterfalls to the river of life. One of those exhausting tracks uphill. But the weather at the top is an amazing evening blue.

Preparing to say good bye to the magic beauty of New Zealand.

With an unfulfilled cycle, I didn't want to have to come back. I might just ignore it and accept the loss.
What can I say:  

Cal dir adéu a la porta que es tanca i no hem volgut tancar.