13 d’abril 2010

... but I shouldn't worry

I've realized I want to become something like the neutral cultural observer. And feel multiculti somehow without really having a blood-shake, to look at ethnocentrism as something exotic and distant.

I'm seeing that putting my will to the test, the will wins. Results... But it is just a test not an indefinite state.
That some people need ludicrous devices in order to get through life.
That I have come to the conclusion that...

I fear I won't get past this screen
it seems forever
but they say I shouldn't worry

I am more aware than it looks like
but I shouldn't worry

They say I shouldn't worry
this stage is temporary
we'll laugh when it's over...

But this stage is now my life
and I reach for consciousness
and yes, if I should or should not... I don't want to worry.