10 de juny 2009

Ghosts in the room?

I don't know if I mentioned my sleeping room ghosts.
Now that the place looks better I get poltergeisted more than I would wish, but it is something I am living with. Hard to explain, it is quite a self manufactured vision, almost like the one with Woodstock in my previous life.
I believe the moment you think those shadows and noises come from somewhere else, they will. And it might be true if you conclude that energy never dies, but transforms.

After a night of shadows and voices I decided whatever I would dream in my dream would be what I shall do.
But in the dream I was sitting around trying to make people understand things.

It is not a dream, it is an everyday procedure...
(Oh, finally the tuna problem is hitting the newspapers, so it is probably too late.
Thanks everyone for caring so much for the only source of life we know exists)