27 d’octubre 2008

és tope!

Could not find the group who sings that or the song anywhere, but I have it stuck in mind.
The Halloween weekend was a weekend of pleasing and succumbing to a night out, to forget those things I would have rather done and for which I can't find the company.
Only needed to remind myself I was playing the idiot and it was less of a drag.
They took me to a room where one of the best DJ's there is played. I missed my earplugs. Among the noise I went upstairs and my eyes where wetting when looking at the human mass consuming noise. And me being part of it.

But we went to another room where there was no mass, music wasn't that noisy (at least to my dinosaur ears). Dancing with a music or an environment I am not fond of I started humming the song:

"It's great, it's great to pretend you are an idiot hey! I tell you tell you it's great is great I tell ya it is the max!"

There is a Catalan song that just goes like that, with an ear-fucking beat. I thought it was a genious satire when I first found some group that displayed what I think in such a brief tune, that I wanted to publish and I can't find... Merda
That for a Sunday night.

The following Friday I had a Halloween party. Mingled with a bunch of strangers and felt somehow good. Only I had went too far on my imagination and my idea of scary.
I had no budget but I love dressing up, I love acting. I went on the process at work and came half dressed up to go to the party when getting off, at 23:00.
lots of the guys took pictures of me. Before putting a rubber skirt on, a balck tooth a wig and my paiting my sifilitical scary touch I heard from different sources that I was looking smashing.
One for the records: dramatic make up, exaggerated parfume, glittery top and colors galore on nails, eyes and lips. My idea of a slut in progress... guys found it sleak!
Whether I am wrong on the concept of what a woman should look like or be I had to conclude "guys you like sluts!". They nodded. So they do.

In the end stating that shoes I can't walk on, jewels or parfume don't rock my boat tagged me as weird.
I want to add to: boys and their toys - what I didn't know is that they also like to play with dolls.

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

Buenas, coleguita!
Sudando como un pollo, haciendo la mochila para pasar media semana en el parque en companyía de los lemures (y los mosquitos,no neguemos la evidencia), y con miedo al sol.
Ánimo con el masterplan, la traducción jurada ya está hecha, es un primer paso. Los próximos tres días no estaré erreichbar, pero a mi regreso, después de enjabonarme varias veces para eliminar todo vestigio a caca de vaca, podemos hablar de nuevo. Por algo se inventó el Skype.
Molts petons,
Yoyo