18 de desembre 2007

some other time

I think my stories 'on the other side' and juicy memories (that are not more than that) will have to be left for some other time.
I am going soon on holidays, so my mind is somewhere else.
I will try to post from Southamerica, though not sure if I will have the time. Unfortunately, though. Because it is more difficult to collect the memories this way, to gather them up when they are done.
By the way, seems I am back to the good old times and will be performing as a dancing chick, I have got some gigs as a dancer. Who would have thought!

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Pasalo bien en las Galapagos. Cuando bailas? Porque yo nunca te he visto bailar. A ver si podemos subir de nuevo a Amsterdam para ver la performance.
Molts petons nena, salutacions a la Bego.
Yoyo, muerta de hambre.
P.D.: estoy escuchando el nuevo cd de NIN, que es una remezcla del anterior pero muy bien hecha, no en plan chumba chumba. El caso es que ahi hay canciones que igual te interesan para bailar....Lo estoy escuchando porque ha sido mi regalo de navidades de Florian, junto con una samarreta de Motorhead. Ese es mi novio, romantico hasta la medula.

Anònim ha dit...

GRAAAACIESSS!!! Selveta, tenia poca fe en recuperar-lo abans de Setmana Santa, però divendres em va arribar l'avís de correus. Apa, vagi bé per les Amèriques.

Petonàs, guapa.

Tanit