05 de setembre 2014

counting the days. Itchy fingers, mind in open mode

It is really when you need to use your brain the most, that the cheeky bastard plays  with you and asks you to write.
For the pleasure of it.
This strange Mediterranean flower has begun the process of being set in motion and in short, she'll be going back to the nursery and she'll inhabitate the different gardens that made her blossom. Just the thought is already a reason for these "Schmetterlinge".

Added to it I can't wait to see my cuz and thank him for the guitar he once gave me. Because now I am finally feeling that my fingertips are about to callus. And soon the songs I wrote will find a tune. And I will get to hug him a lot and reciprocate, because he is so cool and we both have the crazy artsy twist.

How lucky to have so many amazing glasses to see my life through. So many mirrors to look into.
The European tribe... Finally meeting brains that match my freakyness and finally able to use my 6 languages in one continent!

Let the madness begin!

1 comentari:

Pasxalina ha dit...

Waiting with our arms open & guitar ;-)