13 d’abril 2009

Que sus den

Ja era hora home!
There is an up and down and all around and ongoing issue that seems to never resolve because of counting on people on the wrong moment.
I want to take the weight off and relativize at once, something I have forgotten to do in a while. Things are not going to get better. And I still blame some stupid complex of guiltiness for the things I don't dare doing. It just takes a jump.
Considering the micro and macro situation, I think it will be time soon.
This blog will then change. And hopefully that change will be seen.

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Mande?
Por qué no te dedicas a escribir al revés, o en lenguaje clave? Igual te entenderíamos mejor. Ten en cuenta que las neuronas no son lo que eran.
Please clarify.

Yoyo

Selveta ha dit...

Va a dies, mai tinc temps d'escriure, esplaiar-me, actualitzar. Somnio. M'he donat compte que en les dues coses que em mantenen més ocupada, no puc comptar amb ningú. I ja no m'importa si els puc oferir ajuda per ajudar-me.
Somnio amb marxar...