05 de maig 2008

curt

The worst thing of getting to know one's previously ignored acts is to be able to recognize the simptoms, the future moves and the consequences.

I am at this very moment acting passive-aggressivity out, out of spite, and due to lack of active-aggressive ressources. I don't like to have to and I hate to detect it, damn!

And knowing I am digging my own grave by doing it (because I so very know the consequences), I make a call and shout:

Somebody do f*** something about it, I don't like to be left as a 'later' option: unanswered questions, vague remarks... No feedback. Words that don't deliver and no actions.
The funniest thing about my attitude towards it is that from the very beginning I know for a fact it is a resentful act that only accumulates hatry and negativity. Since it is passive, it reflects and bounces back stronger, right on my face, because I am sensitive and all. Give it a few months and I will be anxious and down.

And still, man! How can I do it any other way?

Beware the passive-aggressiveness. I don't want to, but I can't do better. Hope I am wrong, and something will be done. I am awaiting action, awaiting is passive, the frustration, aggressive.

Today's feelings:
Cuddled with a fury cat, it felt great, but my nose itches.
Waisting time
Confusion: the Homer Simpson way, I don't know, but I don't care (so far)
Confesion: I know too much I shouldn't know, but it is too late now.