16 de març 2008

denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance

Oh no, I casually stumble upon the Kübler-Ross model, very interesting, and realize again I am missing a stage: anger. and that pisses me off!

No time to write these days, it is a pity. But also you wouldn't like to hear of very boring routine, right? You have enough with yours.

Will come up with something, once I have a decent internet connection. My good 'old ongoing issue with providers...

Oh, for the records, I am purchasing my first TV. Don't feel too good about it, but I will make sure it serves my PC. It is a purchase per request, FYI.

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Y se cierra asi una era y empieza otra nueva: Selva and the TV.
Nena, con el novio en Madagascar por cinco o seis semanas, ahora si que si digo que voy a Amsterdam va a ser de verdad. Con no sin Pako. A ver, que fin de semana te va bien?
Petons,
Yoyo

Anònim ha dit...

would do you good watching tv sometimes...
It keeps you from thinking how bad everything sometimes can be or makes you worry for hours about stuff you haven't got any answer for anyways! it relaxes your mind and actually resets it aswell, so the world looks less worse than it looked before you've turned on the tv.
Conclusion: also TV has it's benefits unless you watch it too much, but isn't it so that the "too much" of everything is bad for everybody? "Balance" is the keyword to everything! XXX You go girl!
wanna watch a soap with me sometime these days? and talk about not exsisting, idiot, no-sense-making stuff just for fun and for the sake of balancing the mind again ?!love ya