24 d’octubre 2007

Drama, drama and melogadrama

I was cleaning the terrace today. Stopped now and will do it in bits since I cannot throw all the things away I'd like to at once.
It is also a disgusting job, all that pigeon shit.
I put some spikes on the edges and now I don't have to hear the pigeons when I sleep.
I was standing one leg on a veranda, one leg on a stair, scrubbing with my right hand and holding a soap-ammonia solution in the other.
Some background music was building a soundtrack of poo cleaning. Apart from the fact that the background must have been most possibly Pachabel.
There I discover my neighbour built a cute little isolated house in the garden to play the cello. I immediately became interested in this stranger. If he lives alone, or if he has a husband or if he is married to a woman or worse, with children and poor man needs the retrieve of music to feel close to something.
In any case it reminded me it's been a long time I don't practice guitar. I gave up the moment I realised that book was not going to teach me to get used to different positions. I have to get a teacher ASAP.
Then started thinking how much I admire people who can paint, write or make music. It is plastic, so full of meaning. Specially painters. Be able to say so much in just a few traces...
I got over the fact that I am sensitive instead of smart, I guess I cannot change my heritage of sleepy, totally resigned braincells. Wonder what makes me always so unsatisfied, where all my dismay, all my anxiety comes from. And alas, I am still quite conformed, and therefore unhappy.
I look at this neighbor playing cello, his eyes closed, the time he will spend concentrated in little moves that make such art... I see talent and try to look for mine. No particular one. I always think I can work on that. But I am getting older and my life so lame and event less.
Ay!

Today's feelings:
Little, I knew it was going to be an apathetic winter
I miss some moments with some people. But they will never be there. That's called melancholy...

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Selveta, what?? no talent? Du spinnst! Und woher kommt das ganze Schreiben? Von einer anderen Persons Gehirn?? Du spinnst wirklich... Und was ist mit dem ganzen Sprachenlernen? Spanisch, Katalan,Deutsch, Englisch, Holländisch and Französisch, Italienisch? Und die Fähigkeit zum technischen Verstehen? Du bist sowohl smart, als auch sensibel mein Schatz :)

Selveta ha dit...

wer auch immer du sein kannst (was ich vermute), dass war eine Prise Licht in meiner konzeptuallen Düsterheit